Notre offre de service
Events (organised thematic days, conferences, seminars, networking, webinars etc.)
- Regional Technical Days (RTD) : These special days bring together different stakeholders from diverse backgrounds to discuss specific technical issues. As privileged events, they are an important place for information-sharing, feedback and discussion, their purpose being to help create links between participants.
- National Technical Days (NTD) : Delivered in partnership with France Water Team, the National Technical Days are organised in the same spirit as the Regional Technical Days. The themes and issues and participants all reflect a broader, national dimension.
- Relationships with Decision Makers : Within the regions of Occitanie and Sud-PACA, Pole Aqua-Valley organises seminars to bring decision makers and cluster members together through a common issue. The aim is to create opportunities to meet, and exchange on current issues that directly impact on public authorities and local communities.
- Water Network Evenings : Organised throughout the year, these special evening events are particularly appreciated by members for their excellent networking opportunities.
- Working Groups (WG) : Working Groups are delivered through the Technical Commissions, which form part of Aqua-Valley’s governance structure. They bring together all the necessary conditions for collective reflection on the different aspects of a theme in order to identify future markets, scientific and technological challenges to be met or issues related to a particular region or country. A programme of regular meetings is fixed by the members involved.
Promotion and valuing innovation and actors
Aqua-Valley participates in regional and national trade fairs by organising collective stands in partnership with the 2 regional economic development agencies (AD’OCC & RisingSUD). Such events aim to optimise members’ investment and also their visibility. All members benefit from reduced tariffs, as well as tailor-made support and public speaking opportunities.
Communication Services: RéS’Eau tools
Pole Aqua-Valley provides its members and partners with a range of digital tools:
- Online members’ directory: this directory enables a multi-criteria search (open search, categories, skills, trade, target market, geographical location) within the whole member network, thus providing an efficient tool with real time updates.
- Newsletter: the newsletter is sent to all members and provides the cluster’s latest news and includes up to date relevant sector information.
- Extranet: this service offers members access to information with high added value, plus presentations and reports from past technical events. It also provides access to a monthly regulatory, technological and market watch.